2.3

I am in the Insurance Business for 30 Years and i have a nice relation with all the company i do and i did business

Employees are very nice but the Credit Manager i strongly believe discriminate against the latin community

I have in file all insults and discrimination from this officer

I heard that the president of the company is a very nice a fair leader

The credit Manager has not manner and like to disrespect and send email disrespecting and making jokes to customers and like to cc all employees

If any one would like to share my file contact me

There are many premium finance co in the market,

Finance co needs Brokers to get customer, Broker do not need finance co to get Customer

We are a very respect family and this is the first time i have to write something like this,

If anyone would to see my profile in Facebook is Miguel Michi Peribanez

migueljperibanez@gmail.com

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. migueljulio stated that there is a room for improvement of discrimination agains latin community and making jokes about me and shared with employees. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "discrimination, bee insult" of us premium finance insurance premium financing solutions. Us Premium Finance needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned us premium finance insurance premium financing solutions in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Us Premium Finance.

Had an Experience with Us Premium Finance?

Comments